Become An Owner . . .
Due to increasing demand, we have an exciting opportunity to join an exclusive syndicate of just ten members – ATLANTIC THOROUGHBREDS.
From November 2017 through to October 2018, two horses in training with us at a one off cost. No further payments throughout the whole season… Plus member benefits….
It is on a first come, first serve basis – All information below ….
To become one of the ten members do contact either myself via email or the land line or Robert directly on his mobile (07785512463). . . .
Robert Cowell Racing
Sprint To Success . . .
Two Horses In Training
November 2017 to October 2018:
- Older horse (Purchased as a Three to Five Years Old)
- Two year old (Purchased as a Yearling)
To both be purchased from the upcoming 2017 Tattersall’s October Horses In Training and Yearling sales respectively.
One off payments from each member:
- £10,000 – Purchasing of horses
- £7,000 – For all 2017/2018 Training, Keep, Racing expenses, Vets, Insurance, Plus breaking in the yearling at Patrick Owen’s (Nov/Dec ’17) and any fees due (Weatherbys, Entries, Jockeys, VAT returns etc.) Including one off commission to Stroud Coleman Bloodstock for Yearling purchase (no commission from us on the older horse purchase).
Total from each member= £17,000
Total amount to be paid in to the syndicate Weatherbys account by 31st October 2017
Nothing further to pay
ATLANTIC THOROUGHBREDS Member Benefits:
- Two horses in training during 2017/2018
- One off payment for the whole season
- VAT returns managed by Weatherbys and assisted by Holly
- Syndicate set up and managed
- Syndicate racing colours included
- Sponsorship for your horses included
- Bills paid directly from the syndicate account – However copies of invoices sent to each member, each month for complete transparency
- Syndicate/Robert Cowell Racing sporting jacket and cap for each member
- Yearly pass to Newmarket Horse Racing and Sporting Art Museum for each member
- A Discover Newmarket Stud tour & lunch included at a date convenient to each member
- Regular training reports, photos and videos
- Owners and Trainers badge & lunch for each member when the horse/s run
- Two pre-arranged champagne breakfast mornings with us at Bottisham Heath Stud during the season
- Plus ‘open house’ visits to the Stud to see the horses at any point during the year
- Ends October 2018 – Dividends to each member (Option to roll on for another year)